DIY Branding efforts can lead to significant legal and financial risks, including trademark infringement, copyright issues, and inadequate brand protection. Professional branding is crucial to ensure legal compliance, effective crisis management, and overall business growth, avoiding the pitfalls of do-it-yourself approaches.
Eric Rounds Blog
Tips, Tricks, Techniques…
These posts include guidence, tips, tricks, and techniques in the subject of branding, website design, digital media, content management, security issues, SEO, and more. If you can’t find what you need here… let me know and I will create a new post with that topic!
Most Recent Post
In this post, we will focus on writing your text for SEO using best practices such as headers, keywords, word count, and how improved text for SEO, and an automated Table of Contents will improve the readability of your page content.
Eric Rounds Blog
Tips, Guides, Lessons, Techniques
These posts are here to help with many aspects of branding, website design, digital media, content management for new websites, security issues, SEO tips, and more. The intention of this blog is to be informative and used as a guide.
- Avoid These 8 Risks of Amateur & DIY Branding
- 5 Effective Approaches to Promote Niche Brands
- 4 Steps For Brand Naming Success
- 7 Steps To A Successful New Website
- More Than 5 Free Tips on How To Write Text For SEO
- Accessibility Requirements for Websites
- 7 Free Tips to Understanding Online Video
- What’s The Difference Between a PNG and a JPG?
- 5 Must-Haves For Any Business Brand
- Investing In Your Business
- Website Checklist – Are You Ready For A New Website?
- 5 Tips for Website and Digital Marketing
- Using Google Drive for Your Website Content
- 5 Free Ways To Increase Website Traffic
- Security Checklist: The Top 7 Best Steps for a Secure WordPress Website
- Is Your Website Working for You?
- How To Organize and Prepare Website Content
- General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR”
- What is Information Architecture?
- File Formats Demystified